Essentially a miniature Civilization, Polytopia has you command a tiny tribe, aiming to discover new technologies, expand your empire, and duff up anyone who gets in your way. The visuals are bright, the little isometric worlds are suitably claustrophobic, and the simplifications over Civ are smart, keeping things fluid without robbing Polytopia of strategy and depth.The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning unique turn based civilization strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies. You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based strategy competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling. With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style strategy games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in game play.
* Free turn based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy.
* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Exploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Mirror Matches (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
* Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline game play.
* Gameplay in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really Cute low poly graphics.
* Multiplayer matchmaking. (Find players all over the world)
* Mirror Matches. (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Multiplayer Real time view.
* New map size (massive).
* Configurable map types.
* Creative Game mode. (Set up any kind of you like – even with no opponents)
* Player Avatars.
* Russian translation of the game.
Unlike other 4X or RTS long game matches, The Battle of Polytopia has an on-the-go approach to the genre: a deep strategy layer where the last battle of the war will occur pretty fast. In Single player mode, the goal of the game is either to gain the highest possible score in 30 turns (Perfection), or to destroy all opposing forces (Domination). In multiplayer the goal is either to be the first to reach 10.000 score points (Glory) or to wage war and conquest all rival capitals (Might). Attack and exterminate every civilization on your way to work or school! Finish the war before lunch! Win by conquest or win by craft, research and develop your faction further than anyone or a mix of both.
Pick between different tribes to raise your civilization upon, each one with one technology unlocked from the start. A new take on the classic strategy 4X game with beautiful low poly art. An epic turn-based empire builder of auto generated maps made of blocks where you will have to think and fight on every turn. Every game will be a new experience with unlimited replay value. Pick between different tribes to raise your civilization upon, each one with one technology unlocked from the start.
Leveling up your cities as they grow will give you different options: to expand your realm borders, to increase it´s population, to generate more income, to erect walls, to build gardens or to train powerful warriors. Explore the realm, myriads of tribes await for you in this turn-based strategic kingdom. Take your clan from a tiny village to a powerful kingdom. Grow your city population by farming, fishing and mining in order to generate income to spend on warriors, to build new structures that provide advantages or to research new technologies to achieve the domination.
High tier technologies will unlock new units that can even heal your troops and conquer other civilizations. Use the best strategy to achieve the domination. Ruins of an ancient civilization will pop up on the map and will provide you with more population for your civilization or technologies to develop further your warfare units and civil constructions. After that, the right strategy will make your civilization the best one.