Use real science from NASA to cultivate life on desolate planets. Think you have what it takes to bring a dead planet to life? Can you settle the stars? TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game; it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience. The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! With idle gameplay you can cultivate real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless.
Explore space and terraform new worlds in this immersive idle planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA. If you’re a fan of astronomy, idle games, or resource management games, you will love Terragenesis! Download and start terraforming today!
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
– Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
– Learn astronomy and settle planets from our solar system, including Mercury, Venus, Earth & Mars!
– Build civilizations on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
– Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
– Discover lost secrets on Trappist-1 planets, including Damu, Aja, Huanca, Ruaumoko, Asintmah, Ostara, Aranyani
– Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
– Travel through time in the Historical Earths campaign, including Vaalbara, Rodinia, Cambria, Cretacea, Dania, Chibania, and Ultima
BUILD A PLANET
– Track your civilization’s idle progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
– Join one of four interstellar Factions, each with different benefits for building interstellar settlements
– Terraform your planet to support human life by managing specific resources of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels, and biomass
– Build entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your settlers so they can survive in hostile environments
– Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
DEFEND FROM ASTEROIDS
– Insanity now comes with an on/off switch; flick a switch to turn existing worlds flat.
– Save your civilization and protect your flourishing planet from the threat of an asteroid attack
– Build a flat earth or build other flat planets from our solar system or throughout the universe!
– Build a planetary defense network to detect giant asteroids in space, initiate missions to destroy the threat, change the asteroid’s course or develop new strategies to survive certain doom.
– Hilarious random events unique to flat earth mode!
ENCOUNTER ALIEN POPULATIONS
– Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
– Discover distant planets in outer space with thriving alien civilizations.
– Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
– Choose between making peace or conquering the alien lifeforms.
– Carry out dozens of missions and build your new world based on your alien strategy.