When FTL meets Foundation and Dune: Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. First released on PC and Mac, the indie hit Crying Suns was carefully redesigned for mobile and tablets, including a revamped interface and intuitive touchscreen interactions. Pay once to get the full Crying Suns experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included. Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese. Requirements: Devices with good gaming GPU are recommended to play Crying Suns (Adreno 530 or Mali T760 MP8 minimum).In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire… and yourself as well.
– Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe
– A dark and disturbing atmosphere inspired by our favorite S-F universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica)
– More than 300 possible story events
– Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets
– A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters