Star as rookie defense attorney, Apollo Justice, as he visits crime scenes, questions key witnesses and collects vital evidence before stepping into the courtroom to prove his clients’ innocence. “Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney” offers some optional in game content that requires payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
· All-new high-resolution graphics
· Interactive forensic testing mini-games that allow players to reveal hidden clues by dusting for prints, testing for traces of blood, and other exciting techniques.
· A new touch screen interface
– Trial phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
– Apollo Justice: Stepping into the shoes of Phoenix Wright, the new rookie attorney leads the series into an exciting next chapter
· Optimize game performance by choosing between 30 FPS and 60FPS. It is recommended that lower end devices run at 30 FPS.
· Two distinct gameplay segments:
– Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather forensic evidence that will be used in court
· An eclectic cast of characters:
– Klavier Gavin: Lead prosecutor, Apollo’s nemesis and rock star legend
– Kristoph Gavin: the coolest defense attorney on the judicial circuit, and Apollo’s mentor.
– Trucy: A mysterious magician and Apollo’s assistant