RetroMania Wrestling is the official sequel to the classic arcade game Wrestlefest that was released in 1991 by Technos of Japan. Beautiful 2D pixel art animated sprites with over 700 frames of animation and animated backgrounds. Several match types, including One-on-One matches, Tag Team matches, 6-Man Tag, 8-Man Tag, Cages matches with 3 different cage styles and Battle Royal. Strategic gameplay that is easy to pick up and play. RetroMania Wrestling will be a “pick up and play” arcade wrestling game with beautiful 2D sprites, incredible backgrounds and fast-paced arcade style game play. Commentary by Ian Riccaboni and Colt Cabana.
• 16 Unique, distinct playable wrestlers at launch (adding more post launch via DLC)
• Over 15 Arenas, 3 distinct Game Modes; Story Mode, 10 Pounds of Gold, and Retro Rumble
• Ring entrances with entrance music
• Crowd chants that react to the action on screen
• 2-8 player local multiplayer